- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Premise:
We're all gonna "sing" some songs together!
Basically, I'm gonna post the first couple of lines to a song and then you guys are gonna follow on from there!
Example:
User 1: I can almost see it
That dream I'm dreaming but
User 2: There's a voice inside my head saying
You'll never reach it
Rules:
We're all gonna "sing" some songs together!
Basically, I'm gonna post the first couple of lines to a song and then you guys are gonna follow on from there!
Example:
User 1: I can almost see it
That dream I'm dreaming but
User 2: There's a voice inside my head saying
You'll never reach it
Rules:
- All songs must be sung to completion.
- If someone makes a mistake then the song must start over again.
- If two people reply at the same time that's fine, we'll pretend you were harmonising LOL
- The person who finishes the song gets to start the next one.
- Try and pick songs that everyone will know so that we can all join in!
- Only pick songs in English because ain't nobody got time to be writing in Korean!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'll start!
Somebody once told me the world was gonna roll meI'll start!
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed