kps emoji users do you... (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
type out the emoji name like
:sakUwu:
or do you use the emoji panel?
Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 16.35.31.png

i usually type out the emoji names for the ones i use the most, but if im looking for a specific emoji ill use the panel
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
the emoji panel, my memory is not good enough to remember how to type them all and i use emojis really often
i usually type cus i use like....5 consistently :haylul: like haylul

but for most of the others i have to look at the panel
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I typically type it out cause I have an easier time remembering the name of the emoji I'm looking for than the placement :wimwim:
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I typically type it out cause I have an easier time remembering the name of the emoji I'm looking for than the placement :wimwim:
yeah same, you have no idea how long i spent looking for :areyouforreal:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,788
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,030
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do both. If it's an emoji I can easily remember the name of, I'll type it out, but sometimes I'll just use the panel.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread