KPS' first annual Refugee survey (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Question 1:
What was your reason for joining KPS?
A user name @Taeyeon invited me here. So i dropped everything i was doing and proceeded here, applied for admin & got it within 1 min.

Question 2:
Did you have too much trouble with getting enough invitations from current members to meet KPS' requirements to join?
I have 80 followers, what do you think?

Question 3:
Have you enjoyed your time here on KPS so far?
Yes, the members are amazing!

Question 4:
If you said yes to Question 3. Would you recommend KPS to your friends and would you force them to join this forum exclusively?
If only i could spread this site to the entire world, i would force everyone here

Question 5:
If you haven't enjoyed your time on KPS so far then please let us know how we can improve your experience whilst here.
More feedbacks so i can have something to do everyday.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
damn now i'm scared :nekopout:
You better be! We moderators are very elitist and we will ban you for even daring to talk to us! God. Who do you think you are?
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Question 1:
What was your reason for joining KPS?
@BritishLuvie told me about kps (back when she he was still brithishsone). i thought why not since i had a lot of freetime to waste and akp was kinda getting boring. i had no idea what happened there but a lot of people i knew were here.

Question 2:

Did you have too much trouble with getting enough invitations from current members to meet KPS' requirements to join?
i had no idea that was a thing. i just typed in britishluvie's name in the referrer box to sign up.

Question 3:

Have you enjoyed your time here on KPS so far?
ofc. creating a kps account was one of the best decisions in my life. :pikahappy:

Question 4:

If you said yes to Question 3. Would you recommend KPS to your friends and would you force them to join this forum exclusively?
:yes:
Question 5:
If you haven't enjoyed your time on KPS so far then please let us know how we can improve your experience whilst here.
i really enjoyed my time here and the new smilies are so cute. :bigcatlove:
 
Last edited:

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
There is a chain of command, you'll have to ask the senior mods to assist you first, then @notthatmarko & lastly me.
Ah shit I forgot how this is supposed to work... You're meant to come in after everything is broken and start perma banning those who I demand you to ban.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Question 1:
What was your reason for joining KPS?
Because this forum is superior to any other kpop forum. Do I need to say more? :taesip:
Well okay there’s other reasons, but we won’t get into those. :taesip:

Question 2:
Did you have too much trouble with getting enough invitations from current members to meet KPS' requirements to join?
Nope

Question 3:
Have you enjoyed your time here on KPS so far?
Of course. The users here are lovely. 💙

Question 4:
If you said yes to Question 3. Would you recommend KPS to your friends and would you force them to join this forum exclusively?
Definitely :taesip:

Question 5:
If you haven't enjoyed your time on KPS so far then please let us know how we can improve your experience whilst here.
People are out of their mind if they hate this forum.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Question 1:
What was your reason for joining KPS?

I saw @la_mort_pour_vous spamming about it and @Rolex making the badges.
So I thought It could be fun to join and spam about it daily.

They ended making a new rule just for me, and updating it months later to make it more precisely about me :jenniesmug:

Question 2:
Did you have too much trouble with getting enough invitations from current members to meet KPS' requirements to join?

-Yes, they should have spammed more invitations.

Question 3:
Have you enjoyed your time here on KPS so far?

-Idk, I love @Drug though

Question 4:
If you said yes to Question 3. Would you recommend KPS to your friends and would you force them to join this forum exclusively?

-My friends are all trolls, so I don't want them to come to KPS. I will ban them even before they post if they try.

Question 5:
If you haven't enjoyed your time on KPS so far then please let us know how we can improve your experience whilst here.

-I want the llama eyes emoticon back.

Thank you very much for your time.

You're welcome <3 <3 <3
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Question 1:
What was your reason for joining KPS?
@BritishLuvie told me about kps (back when she was still brithishsone). i thought why not since i had a lot of freetime to waste and akp was kinda getting boring. i had no idea what happened there but a lot of people i knew were here.

Question 2:

Did you have too much trouble with getting enough invitations from current members to meet KPS' requirements to join?
i had no idea that was a thing. i just typed in britishluvie's name in the referrer box to sign up.

Question 3:

Have you enjoyed your time here on KPS so far?
ofc. creating a kps account was one of the best decisions in my life. :pikahappy:

Question 4:

If you said yes to Question 3. Would you recommend KPS to your friends and would you force them to join this forum exclusively?
:yes:
Question 5:
If you haven't enjoyed your time on KPS so far then please let us know how we can improve your experience whilst here.
i really enjoyed my time here and the new smilies are so cute. :bigcatlove:
I'm a male though :susPepe:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Question 1:
What was your reason for joining KPS?

I was looking new kpop forum and community to join and i got recommended KPS by some friends :pepeheart:


Question 2:
Did you have too much trouble with getting enough invitations from current members to meet KPS' requirements to join?

I don't think there was such thing back when I joined? :O
if there currently is such system it might not be best in terms of getting new users to join, probably helps against bots and trolls but in general


Question 3:
Have you enjoyed your time here on KPS so far?

Sure, it nice community to be part of ^^


Question 4:
If you said yes to Question 3. Would you recommend KPS to your friends and would you force them to join this forum exclusively?

I would recommend it, but pretty much all my kpop friends are here already so ^^;


Question 5:
If you haven't enjoyed your time on KPS so far then please let us know how we can improve your experience whilst here.

My experience is pretty good already. I like the people and community around here, I feel like it's easy to discuss stuff and reply others. Emojis are pretty funny and there is lot of them especially after the overhaul. The layout of forum is pleasing to eye and easy to navigate and I feel like it and the forum offer lot of fun things like the spotify linking and now chat.

Though I could mention that the forum is rather slow and bit buggy on my mobile phone, i'm not sure if it's in my end though. I get lot of security issues when clicking notifications there and pages don't always load. That's probably more on admins side though and like I said it might be just issue with my phone if others don't have such problems.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Question 1:
What was your reason for joining KPS?

I saw @la_mort_pour_vous spamming about it and @Rolex making the badges.
So I thought It could be fun to join and spam about it daily.

They ended making a new rule just for me, and updating it months later to make it more precisely about me :jenniesmug:

Question 2:
Did you have too much trouble with getting enough invitations from current members to meet KPS' requirements to join?

-Yes, they should have spammed more invitations.

Question 3:
Have you enjoyed your time here on KPS so far?

-Idk, I love @Drug though

Question 4:
If you said yes to Question 3. Would you recommend KPS to your friends and would you force them to join this forum exclusively?

-My friends are all trolls, so I don't want them to come to KPS. I will ban them even before they post if they try.

Question 5:
If you haven't enjoyed your time on KPS so far then please let us know how we can improve your experience whilst here.

-I want the llama eyes emoticon back.

Thank you very much for your time.

You're welcome <3 <3 <3
You aren't supposed to expose the fact that we have a list of users who will be banned on sight of them joining....
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
omg the shade :joysip:

Edit:

Question 1:
What was your reason for joining KPS?

I was in a discord server with friends who were talking about the forum, and I decided to check it out.

Question 2:
Did you have too much trouble with getting enough invitations from current members to meet KPS' requirements to join?

No, I was an early user who joined without getting referred,, but I guess @Chahee is my referrer since he sent me the link to here after I asked about it in the server, but nobody sent me any referral links or actual invitations.

Question 3:
Have you enjoyed your time here on KPS so far?

OF COURSE :pikahappy:

Question 4:
If you said yes to Question 3. Would you recommend KPS to your friends and would you force them to join this forum exclusively?

:yes:

Question 5:
If you haven't enjoyed your time on KPS so far then please let us know how we can improve your experience whilst here.

The current rounded-edge square dps are superior, and we should never change back to the circle ones :sakUwu:
I remember one day you were asking me questions about the badges, and in the other day you were the responsible about all the badges :yolk: :

It was a pleasant surprise though
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread