KPS' first annual Refugee survey (1 Viewer)

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
then shut up
you were the one that was bothering me!!!!!
YOU KNOW WHAT.......NEVER MIND.......I AM DONE WITH YOU ANYWAYS :kijoongstare:



baekk has left the chat
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: lexus and baekk

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Question 1:
What was your reason for joining KPS?

I initially joined back in November to see what the fuss was all about, and saw many familiar faces from the other place, so decided to make an account and keep this as my side hoe.
Then, I came back around the time AKP decided to go into a multiple hour shutdown. ON MY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?
No but really, that made me come here coz I missed all the lovely people, but then shit went down and most of my fav people jumped ship so I had to do it too, and I ended up liking this forum experience a lot more so :maheart:


Question 2:
Did you have too much trouble with getting enough invitations from current members to meet KPS' requirements to join?

I didn't even know that was a requirement. When I joined, there was a box asking who I got referred by, and I just put @deadstar as mine although nobody really referred me but I'm good to my people so :jenniesmug:

Question 3:
Have you enjoyed your time here on KPS so far?

Definitely. In earlier days, when activity was SLOW, it would take hours for threads to get replies, but now it's amazing :sanapray:

Question 4:
If you said yes to Question 3. Would you recommend KPS to your friends and would you force them to join this forum exclusively?

All my friends, except 1-2 who won't switch are here already, Idk anybody else who listens to Kpop :umjicry:
But I always recommend KPS.

Question 5:
If you haven't enjoyed your time on KPS so far then please let us know how we can improve your experience whilst here.

Nothing much, I just wish everyone moved on from the forum drama already and stopped throwing shade. KPS is a place for a fresh start, you can keep the toxicity in other places where it belongs.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: mirella and lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread