KPS' first annual Refugee survey (1 Viewer)

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Question 1:
What was your reason for joining KPS?
@Son Na Eun asking me to check the site out when it was newly formed, & had a rather confusing layout with a dark blue theme but then things improved & here we are.

Question 2:
Did you have too much trouble with getting enough invitations from current members to meet KPS' requirements to join?
I have eighty followers on the Forum that must not be named so it wasn't difficult at all. I mass spammed the site there & didn't get banned, so that's something. And none of them seemed to have any issues with KPS' joining requirements.

Question 3:
Have you enjoyed your time here on KPS so far?
Yes, I have but I have my share of reservations regarding some recent events taking place in the site. I especially enjoy the emojis & now with the emoji haul, even they have been upgraded.
The users are calm & docile & you can have conversations ranging from deep, meaningful contemplations to harmless fun banter with them.

Question 4:
If you said yes to Question 3. Would you recommend KPS to your friends and would you force them to join this forum exclusively?
Hmm....I don't know about family & real life friends since they have no real interest in Kpop culture.
But I definitely recommend it to any budding Kpop fans out there, it's the best place to be(besides Reddit).

Question 5:
If you haven't enjoyed your time on KPS so far then please let us know how we can improve your experience whilst here.
Like I said, I have my share of reservations regarding the site or rather a select few users, & that mostly solely stems from their tendency to thrive from Forum drama persisting in the Forum that must not be named. Constant talks regarding Forum drama have ensued even though I've been promised by the head admin herself that I would see the end of it soon. :/
This totally downplays our reputation & frames us as petty.
I would also like to address another issue, i.e., the predominance of Bangtan Sonyeodan & BlackPink in the banners & graphics. As a Kpop Forum open to all sorts of K-culture fans, we should strive for more variety.
(I see Chungha now so there has been some improvement.)
 
Last edited:

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Question 1:
What was your reason for joining KPS?
@Son Na Eun asking me to check the site out when it was newly formed, & had a rather confusing layout with a dark blue theme but then things improved & here we are.

Question 2:
Did you have too much trouble with getting enough invitations from current members to meet KPS' requirements to join?
I have eighty followers on the Forum that must not be named so it wasn't difficult at all. I mass spammed the site there & didn't get banned, so that's something. And none of them seemed to have any issues with KPS' joining requirements.

Question 3:
Have you enjoyed your time here on KPS so far?
Yes, I have but I have my share of reservations regarding some recent events taking place in the site. I especially enjoy the emojis & now with the emoji haul, even they have been upgraded.
The users are calm & docile & you can have conversations ranging from deep, meaningful contemplation to harmless fun banter with them.

Question 4:
If you said yes to Question 3. Would you recommend KPS to your friends and would you force them to join this forum exclusively?
Hmm....I don't about family & real life friends since they have no real interest in Kpop culture.
But I definitely recommend it to any budding Kpop out there, it's the best place to be(besides Reddit).

Question 5:
If you haven't enjoyed your time on KPS so far then please let us know how we can improve your experience whilst here.
Like I said, I have my share of reservations regarding the site or rather a select few users, & that mostly solely stems from their tendency to thrive from Forum drama persisting in the Forum that must not be named. Constant talks regarding Forum drama have ensued even though I've been promised by the head admin herself that I would see the end of it soon. :/
This totally downplays our reputation & frames us as petty.
I would also like to address another issue, i.e., the predominance of Bangtan Sonyeodan & BlackPink in the banners & graphics. As a Kpop Forum open to all sorts of K-culture fans, we should strive for more variety.
Yes mortie i have promised you that, we even added a rule for that, we wont allow bashing of other sites, but after all the mod team are human and are bound to miss certain stuff, so if you see any please report it to us so we can take care of those reports, as for our recent headers, we have mostly used other artists aside from BTS & Blackpink. Thank you for your feedback, it means the world for me :nekolove:
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
Question 5:
If you haven't enjoyed your time on KPS so far then please let us know how we can improve your experience whilst here.
Like I said, I have my share of reservations regarding the site or rather a select few users, & that mostly solely stems from their tendency to thrive from Forum drama persisting in the Forum that must not be named. Constant talks regarding Forum drama have ensued even though I've been promised by the head admin herself that I would see the end of it soon. :/
This totally downplays our reputation & frames us as petty.
I would also like to address another issue, i.e., the predominance of Bangtan Sonyeodan & BlackPink in the banners & graphics. As a Kpop Forum open to all sorts of K-culture fans, we should strive for more variety.
(I see Chungha now so there has been some improvement.)
basically my thoughts on how to improve the site precisely. :yes:
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
1,124
Reactions Received
7,796
Location
Fuck me Chico
Website
www.allkpop.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
I love you @BritishLuvie <3

Question 1:
What was your reason for joining KPS?
The lovely Queen @MonCherry :bigcatlove: wanted referrals

Question 2:
Did you have too much trouble with getting enough invitations from current members to meet KPS' requirements to join?
Nope. I Didn't
pretty easy actually....

Question 3:
Have you enjoyed your time here on KPS so far?
Loved it.

Question 4:
If you said yes to Question 3. Would you recommend KPS to your friends and would you force them to join this forum exclusively?
No need to force this site is amazing and they'll come to see that. ofc I would recommend it.

Question 5:
If you haven't enjoyed your time on KPS so far then please let us know how we can improve your experience whilst here.
you're doing amaizng sweetie <3
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Question 6:
Have you ever been harassed and bullied only to be banned for being harassed and bullied?

Nope.
Can't say that happens here :joysip:
The mods do need to improve in that way.
Can't be a real forum without tyranny
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Question 1:
What was your reason for joining KPS?


Everyone else was doing it dude

Question 2:
Did you have too much trouble with getting enough invitations from current members to meet KPS' requirements to join?


You need an invitation what?

Question 3:
Have you enjoyed your time here on KPS so far?


Kick out @baekk as moderater and then maybe

Question 4:
If you said yes to Question 3. Would you recommend KPS to your friends and would you force them to join this forum exclusively?


:pepeslippy:I can’t have irl friends finding out about my 18+ Dotae is this a threat

Question 5:
If you haven't enjoyed your time on KPS so far then please let us know how we can improve your experience whilst here.


Ban @baekk
 
  • Angry
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and baekk

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Question 1:
What was your reason for joining KPS?


Everyone else was doing it dude

Question 2:
Did you have too much trouble with getting enough invitations from current members to meet KPS' requirements to join?


You need an invitation what?

Question 3:
Have you enjoyed your time here on KPS so far?


Kick out @baekk as moderater and then maybe

Question 4:
If you said yes to Question 3. Would you recommend KPS to your friends and would you force them to join this forum exclusively?


:pepeslippy:I can’t have irl friends finding out about my 18+ Dotae is this a threat

Question 5:
If you haven't enjoyed your time on KPS so far then please let us know how we can improve your experience whilst here.


Ban @baekk
I haven't annoyed you in 21 hours, stop bullying me:nobully::sadcat:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
wrong, you were mean to me on a profile post >:(
you reported something and @ed me just to get MY attenton, I WASN'T THE ONE BEING SHADY:susPepe:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
you reported something and @ed me just to get MY attenton, I WASN'T THE ONE BEING SHADY:susPepe:
you gotta admit i was clever come on :llama_laugh:
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: lexus and baekk

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
you gotta admit i was clever come on :llama_laugh:
NO, YOU WERE NOT! THE REPORT SECTION IS FOR ACTUALLY REPORTS, STOP WASTING MY TIME!!!!:pandacop:
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: lexus and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
NO, YOU WERE NOT! THE REPORT SECTION IS FOR ACTUALLY REPORTS, STOP WASTING MY TIME!!!!:pandacop:
:pepecry1:you hurt my feelings i was happy before now
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: lexus and baekk

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: lexus and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: lexus and baekk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread