- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 3,403
- Reactions Received
- 17,163
- Location
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,412
- Fandom
- Reveluv & Uaena
For almost a day now Red Velvet's best song has been playing
I am whipped af for Fair Tail. But the Tartaros Arc and the current Alvarez Empire Arc are amazing!!!Yeah, it is a really good song I love it.
Also, since I see you're watching it, how is Fairy Tail final season? 🤣 I stopped watching after Grand Magic Games arc. Does it get any better?
I loved the first few seasons but after the time skip I felt it just kinda got worse. Maybe I should give it a try again. I'm trash for the characters and the world.I am whipped af for Fair Tail. But the Tartaros Arc and the current Alvarez Empire Arc are amazing!!!