Appreciation KPS has Some Love for this bop (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
KS has taste
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Yeah, it is a really good song I love it.

Also, since I see you're watching it, how is Fairy Tail final season? 🤣 I stopped watching after Grand Magic Games arc. Does it get any better?
I am whipped af for Fair Tail. But the Tartaros Arc and the current Alvarez Empire Arc are amazing!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I am whipped af for Fair Tail. But the Tartaros Arc and the current Alvarez Empire Arc are amazing!!!
I loved the first few seasons but after the time skip I felt it just kinda got worse. Maybe I should give it a try again. I'm trash for the characters and the world.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread