whats with that??? look at his eyeshadow!!!
did he get into a scandal or smth that i dont know about?The fact that you said this today is a funny coincidence but I can't say why![]()
Nah its nothing baddid he get into a scandal or smth that i dont know about?
Nah its nothing bad
I can't talk about it because its a secret in the works![]()
Well I'm excitedshould i be worried or excited
hiding things from meWell I'm excited
And I think it's definitely worth getting excited for
I don't think I should say more, I don't want to spoil too much![]()
Sorry, being in staff comes with some confidentiality, we don't want to spoil all our projects right awayhiding things from methis is a red flag
excuses! another red flag!Sorry, being in staff comes with some confidentiality, we don't want to spoil all our projects right away![]()