Electrocution chairDid one of them beat you on roblox?
Electrocution chairDid one of them beat you on roblox?
Lmao so we're roleplaying on this forum now?What I want is a checkmark! I’m the real Doyoung!!!!
Où est? I'm on mobile.There's an ignore button.
Go to your preferences and uncheck this boxOù est? I'm on mobile.
I want to ignore someone's signature.
Just click on their username and click the "ignore" button.Où est? I'm on mobile.
I want to ignore someone's signature.
But I like seeing signatures, just not specific signatures.Go to your preferences and uncheck this box
![]()
You thinking about @Jimimis too?But I like seeing signatures, just not specific signatures.
But I have nothing against the user, their signature just triggers me.Just click on their username and click the "ignore" button.
![]()
Yeah, does the same with everyone.But I have nothing against the user, their signature just triggers me.
Thank you! I don't think there is a way to hide individual signatures, but you can ask the Ask A Staff Member thread.No.
But yours is very lovely btw.