- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
love you tooI missed you too mom
I love you <3
love you tooI missed you too mom
I love you <3
IKR HYPE OMG.YES YES YES YES YES YES LETS GOOOOO OMGGG
WHO CARES AS LONG AS WE GET A CB ILL WAIT UNTIL JUNE EVENIKR HYPE OMG.
News so far: They’ve filmed the MV already but there’s no set date yet.
good that you love the new aestheticmy heart hurts so much omg
and the new-ish aesthetic is
![]()
Anyways, how does it feel to be back to reigning over the super site KPS?HI HI HI HOE
OF COURSE ILL LOVE YOU (and the aesthetic xD)good that you love the new aesthetic
I was curious how you would like it.
especially better now that BOTH of my main hoes are getting marriedAnyways, how does it feel to be back to reigning over the super site KPS?
You should thank me for making you my queenyou can be my king![]()
Where is my wedding thread?oh no indeed![]()
You should thank me for making you my queen
And consider you as my equal in aesthetic
Don't cry too much of joy 😊😊
IM SO SORRY SMHWhere is my wedding thread?![]()
SURE, OF COURSE!especially better now that BOTH of my main hoes are getting married
IM THE BEST MAID RIGHT![]()
am I the thirdSURE, OF COURSE!
And come on, it was only a matter of time anyways >.< she is only the second person I've been so close with on these forums
I’m guessing it’ll be on the 30th since they said late May but we’ll see. I’ll also wait as long as they get a comeback. :)WHO CARES AS LONG AS WE GET A CB ILL WAIT UNTIL JUNE EVEN
I HAVE MY BEST HOES WEDDING TO PLAN TOO
I’m guessing it’ll be on the 30th since they said late May but we’ll see. I’ll also wait as long as they get a comeback. :)