(it's reportedly a full-length studio album) @MeU
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,355 Reactions Received 53,164 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 425,568 Gender Female 20 October 2025 #1 (it's reportedly a full-length studio album) @MeU Reactions: centen, pinkmelodies and RandAlThor
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,036 Reactions Received 52,508 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 200,954 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 20 October 2025 #2 excited for it Reactions: Xeulgi and RandAlThor
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,584 Reactions Received 93,410 Cards View Profile KS Coins 186,777 Fandom WizSoneLuv 21 October 2025 #3 wow 1 whole day .... Reactions: Xeulgi
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 21,936 Reactions Received 13,688 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 83,967 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 21 October 2025 #4 An actual date! I'm so excited Reactions: Xeulgi
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,489 Reactions Received 18,186 Cards View Profile KS Coins 131,606 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 22 October 2025 #5 I've searched Reddit, insta, YouTube, and still zero teasers for this? I'm glad she's finally getting her solo, but the roll-out seems like it's setting her up to fail. Reactions: Xeulgi
I've searched Reddit, insta, YouTube, and still zero teasers for this? I'm glad she's finally getting her solo, but the roll-out seems like it's setting her up to fail.