Appreciation Krystal with red hair (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Wow, she is really pretty, but red colour is really aggressive and ruins your texture pretty much, so keeping it up for a long time is hell. I´ve always wanted to be a natural ginger ♥.
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,094
Reactions Received
52,962
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Remember when all of this happened

1607529830631.png


1607529888527.png




because I do
1607530306345.png


the color was so pretty on her :junweary:
Red haired Krystal (actually always whether red haired or not) is a goddess.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: milk and RandAlThor
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Wow, she is really pretty, but red colour is really aggressive and ruins your texture pretty much, so keeping it up for a long time is hell. I´ve always wanted to be a natural ginger ♥.
yeah that is true, imagine if she tried to keep it much longer... the damage T.T
have you had red hair before? :o

can we count this?
yes :pandasad:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
yeah that is true, imagine if she tried to keep it much longer... the damage T.T
have you had red hair before? :o



yes :pandasad:
I used to! For almost a year! First it was orange-like and then I kept turning it darker and darker, it didn´t fit me though :/, but I loved and still love it anyway :D. Have you?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: milk
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I used to! For almost a year! First it was orange-like and then I kept turning it darker and darker, it didn´t fit me though :/, but I loved and still love it anyway :D. Have you?
Woah I wish I could see how the color looked. It must have been a lot to maintain omg. and LOL NO! I would probably be bald by now. I've only had highlights and ombre! they both have damaged my hair badly so no chance I plan on ever doing a drastic color for my full head haha. My hair is now much healthier, I hope yours is too :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Woah I wish I could see how the color looked. It must have been a lot to maintain omg. and LOL NO! I would probably be bald by now. I've only had highlights and ombre! they both have damaged my hair badly so no chance I plan on ever doing a drastic color for my full head haha. My hair is now much healthier, I hope yours is too :sanapray:
I looked like Hayley from Paramore :). It is terrible, but more because my hair has always been really thin and horrible, but I´m planning to bleach it anyway :D. you only live once :D.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: milk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread