KS members are ready to steal your questions (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Which fictional world would you like to be part of?

As long as I stay the fuck away from Westeros, it's all good :nekosweat:
Idk tbh, last time I got this in another anon I said The Shire from LOTR coz even when the outside world goes to shit, the Hobbits are happy af, drinking, eating, partying, dancing :sakUwu:
Other than that, maybe one of the space colonies shown in GOTG.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Do guys have a bias in TXT

I literally just searched up some of their pics. In these 10 seconds, I have determined that the Yeonjun guy is my bias, he is the best-looking.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Your favorite drinks after a good day of criminal activity?

Cocktail -- I mean, mango juice of course. Mango juice is my favorite drink. I'm too young to have drinks containing alcohol.
:pepesmug:

Are you doing something you're not supposed to be doing? :susPepe:
But something I'd have done in your place? :susPepe:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Do guys have a bias in TXT

I literally just searched up some of their pics. In these 10 seconds, I have determined that the Yeonjun guy is my bias, he is the best-looking.
I see you've embraced your inner visual stan too :jenniesmug:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Coffee or tea?

It's still tea but coffee is growing on me :nekosweat:
@goyo :welp:

I like both tbh, but usually I only prefer Espresso. Tea I love of all kinds :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Your favorite mods? Why?

There's a few :nekosweat:
They're all doing amazing but these are my top 3, unranked of course :sakUwu:

@Tir : our SIXNINE leader, trusted member of the group chat, Buddy Hole guardian :sanapray:
@lexusuwu : half of Ozyuwu the superior ship :nekolove:
@bulletproof : my Noroc buddy, best leader, she's SENIOR mod so put some respect in here :pandalove:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
do any of yous know what happened to lgh?

He was eaten by a dingo for brekkie mate, farken hell, 'Straya is dangerous :nekosweat:

I mean life happened :umjicry:
Last I know, he was preparing for med school, so that's not easy. Seems he's dedicated though, which is good. I'm sure he'll return someday and accept Kris and Tao > Luhan @LuhansGreenHair :sippinthetea:
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
could you guys help me track Belgizen and joshuaology’s whereabouts

I see you've come to the right place, only someone like me with his superior sensory and tracking skills could help you find these missing chingus :susPepe:
But what do I get out of it? :pepesmug:
Tell you what, get me either Jennie or Sana's number and you can hire my services :pikasmart::jenniesmug::sanapray:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What do you think you will see before you die?

Affordable space travel to livable extra terrestrial colonies would be nice, coz I'll probably be sick of this world but don't wanna die so :pandarolleyes:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Would you prison break to save @Ozymandias?

Just gonna be waiting and judging everyone who answers this :sippinthetea:
@bulletproof so far I sarang only you :sakUwu:
@Reo :chickill::pikagun:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Who is your arms dealer?

It was supposed to be @princesspeach but she flopped and sold us defective guns :pikagun: And damp explosives :pikagun:
So now it's gonna be @StarWarsBitch, the most violent (or only violent) Canadian :sippinthetea:
Give us some of those good lightsabers for the bank heist :welp:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Most prized possessions

Your love dear anon :jenniesmug::sakUwu:
And probably my phone and my expensive sneakers and my Liverpool jersey and Borussia Dortmund jacket coz I'm materialistic af :maheart:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
help me devise an elaborate plan so i can get @Jihoon and @Seokjin divorce

You have a plan named @Ozymandias but depends on how you use it @princesspeach :pikasmart::sakUwu:
Or you could just get rid of one of those. Forever :sakUwu:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread