- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
thank yousrsly why is this thread so long??? im tired from all the liking i did.![]()
thank yousrsly why is this thread so long??? im tired from all the liking i did.![]()
ohhhhh no no no no
you had your chance back at the shipping thread
it's mangotrash now
![]()
But
Lemme make up for it now
OZYMANGODIAS can still rise, what if I spam you with some Gikwang![]()
@Ozymandias What have I found here. I was only away for two days and now this.I HAVE TO STAY LOYALLLL
im sorry![]()
of course!!@Ozymandias What have I found here. I was only away for two days and now this.
Omg this loyalty. I cri
Stay away
MangoTrash remains the TRUE ship.![]()
Yess! Nothing can stop MangoTrashof course!!![]()
![]()
![]()
MangoTrash riseee![]()
yeah theres been a lot of changeYess! Nothing can stop MangoTrash
There's a lot to catch up on in just two days![]()
That doesn't make me feel any betteryeah theres been a lot of change
you missed everything![]()
nooooo youll catch upThat doesn't make me feel any better
I'm an outsider now![]()
Clash of Prides ends in a few hours, post or House Tyrell will loseThat doesn't make me feel any better
I'm an outsider now![]()
Oh does it?Clash of Prides ends in a few hours, post or House Tyrell will lose![]()
How much time is left exactly?Clash of Prides ends in a few hours, post or House Tyrell will lose![]()
After I chose you too smhwho is your favorite member of the crew?
Don't make me do this
Okay I am a total cop-out but I can't choose!
@Ozymandias What have I found here. I was only away for two days and now this.
Omg this loyalty. I cri
Stay away
MangoTrash remains the TRUE ship.![]()
of course!!![]()
![]()
![]()
MangoTrash riseee![]()