KS members are ready to steal your questions (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Unhealthiest food you love?
So much good food is unhealthy :pepecry1:

Probably ramen/instant noodles. The sodium and cholesterol levels are through the roof. I don't know how I haven't gotten a heart attack yet.
:pepeslippy::pepecross:

Also, pastries, french fries, and chips.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
You can only watch one MV for the rest of your life, which one would it be?

This is a hard one... probably Dramarama by Monsta X. I didn't have a strong liking for it at first, but I rewatched it recently and I love it, the clarity of the rain scenes and watches, and how it seems so futuristic.


It's not a perfect music video by any means -- for example, the choreo cuts don't really fit -- but it gives me some chills, especially the scene of the accident where Kihyun and Jooheon switch places in the car.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
who is your favorite member of the crew?
Don't make me do this :pepecry1:
Okay I am a total cop-out but I can't choose!
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
what do you guys do for a living? any side jobs
Full-time student :pikadab:My side jobs are procrastinating homework and listening to music.

Unfortunately I make no money doing these jobs :/
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
who is your favorite member of the crew?
Don't make me do this :pepecry1:
Okay I am a total cop-out but I can't choose!
After I chose you too smh :umjicry:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
idk spanish but it’s sexy

Estoy de acuerdo -- español es un idioma bonito y atractivo. Lo he estado aprendiendo por tres años en la escuela, pero todavía no puedo entender las canciones de los cantantes hispanohablantes. También mi pronunciación es terrible, pero puedo hablarlo. ¿Piensan Uds. que soy atractiva?

@goyo @Ozymandias @bulletproof @Reo @RainbowDevil
Am I sexy yet? :pikasmart:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread