- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Phew, 200 posts done, I'm off for a while, be back soon.
Who would be the one that falls in love with a hostage
@goyo but that's all part of the plan where she reveals she was seducing the hostage for the team all along
And herself too, but hey you need to have fun at your job![]()
Just making sure you use your abilities wellyou know me too well.
what a thoughtful teammateJust making sure you use your abilities well![]()
As long as you don't get carried away and jeopardize the missionwhat a thoughtful teammate![]()
I won’t get carried awayAs long as you don't get carried away and jeopardize the mission
No liabilities on this team![]()
I won’t get carried awayI promise
i like it!Give each member of the anon a codename for the robbery
I have no idea about the show or it's nicknames and more importantly it doesn't matter coz everyone gets Senpai approved nicknames now
@bulletproof: Noroc, duh.
@goyo: Jägerbomb
@Reo: Daiquiri
@RainbowDevil: Malibu
@BritishLuvie: Bourbon
@deadstar: Lemonade coz too young to drink
And me: Martini
Do you realize I have a thing for alcohol yet![]()
mehGive each member of the anon a codename for the robbery
I will do similar names to the real show and I call dibs on Rio
@Reo - Barcelona
@bulletproof - Miami
@RainbowDevil - Chicago
@BritishLuvie - Bristol
@deadstar - Sidney
@Ozymandias - Beijing
u got meWho is the comedic relief in this series?
@Reo has the best A.C.E reaction gifs, so I assume he would have the best reactions as we pull off our heist![]()
yeah now i'm pretty glad you are the only one who diesWill there be a traitor?
Probably @Reo coz he'll spend the most time looking for a traitor.
To convince us it's actually not him![]()
nah i prefer to work solo
to bed, sleepingWhere did everyone go?![]()
but only because i put him on the wrong pathWhat user is the squad's nemesis, making their job harder?
@Ireneisbaee, as a cop that will try but fail to arrest us![]()