KS members are ready to steal your questions (2 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
wtf are you even on about
Screenshot (416).png

I told him to do it on his own will not being forced by someone like you
Screenshot (417).png
We are robbers, we force people :jisoosmh:

WHY ARE THE PICTURES NOT SHOWING KPS STOP MESSING MY ACCOUNT UP
Lol, lowkey happened to me a few times today too, some gifs I linked didn't show up :jisoosmh:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm hungry, recommend me something I can make fast

Instant noodles/ramen :sanapray:
If you manage to fuck this up, you deserve to stay hungry :pikagun:

Or a peanut butter sandwich but like creamy, not crunchy peanut butter coz Senpai would never recommend you something that tasteless eww.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I liked everything in the thread, time to answer some more questions:sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
best targaryen ever
aww thank you, but I can be better
purple you <3
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What's your SOTY so far?

If I count title tracks only, these are the top 3:

1st place


2nd place

@goyo :welp::jisoosmh:

3rd place



And if I include B-sides then SOTY is

 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
pineapples on pizza?
meh, I'm in between
I don't hate it, but I prefer pizza with salty ingredients
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Coz I'm :susPepe: by nature.
But you've earned my undying loyalty now :sakUwu:
I'm always between the last ones standing at parties :queen:
but I'm glad you're not :susPepe:anymore
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
dark or light theme?

Used to be light forever but I've switched to dark recently and it actually feels good? :jisoosmh:
This is where I belonged all along :sj_weary:

Sorry @mysteric :yolk:
Hello @blueberries :sakUwu:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Am I OOF or am I OOF? I'd say... Jungkook is OOF-
everybody is OOF, you, me, Jungkook, this flop squad
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm always between the last ones standing at parties :queen:
but I'm glad you're not :susPepe:anymore
:queen:
Party time, all the time :queen:

Although most of my "parties" are now me drinking at home coz in this new city I don't have drinking buddies :jisoosmh:
But I'll stay up till I drop dead :maheart:

taste
welcome to the dark side :jenniesmug:
Thank you, feels like home :jenniesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread