- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
My buddy has tasteOof I hope it is, coz it would be mine too![]()
I knew we'd connect outside alcohol tooMy buddy has taste![]()
I expected as wellI knew we'd connect outside alcohol too![]()
COME AND JOIN ME IN STANNING TAEHYUNG 10/10 WONT REGRETtaehyung or jungkook?
Jungkook, but Tae is bias wrecking me af![]()
spam the tea partythank you again
I was going to spam everyone but that person beat me to it
expect MY uwus now
gimme the flop link again pleasespam the tea party![]()
I know I won’t regret, but Jungkook...COME AND JOIN ME IN STANNING TAEHYUNG 10/10 WONT REGRET![]()
NorocRight as always my leader
Happy to serve![]()
I mean, he's probably in love with taehyung too so WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FORI know I won’t regret, but Jungkook...![]()
Well I can handle bothI mean, he's probably in love with taehyung too so WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR![]()
Jungkook is my bias tooI know I won’t regret, but Jungkook...![]()
ITS A THREESOMEWell I can handle both![]()
Once again, you have tasteJungkook is my bias too
I mean I'm not ARMY, just casual lol but it's gone Jimin > Suga > Jungkook now with Hobie as 2nd![]()
ITS A THREESOME
maybe that should be my deal with hyudawn