KS right now... (1 Viewer)

Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,382
Reactions Received
14,883
Location
Sun
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
20
Ship
I HAD NO CLUE THOUGH
this whole time i thought you were banned and then i'd see an odd time stamp on a post and think i had just misfollowed the time and think "hmm i thought they had been banned since before then :/ hmm must have misread"
OMO JHGAJFFGSJ

HELLOW BLURRYFACE IS HERE AND BANNED HERSELF
DONT WORRY
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm hereeee and I'm doing good! Nothing much is new. The second half of the third season of Young Justice released and I'm waiting for the other 3 episodes to drop this week so I can binge watch 6 episodes at once! :D
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
omg that's amazing, I hope you have the best night ever!!!!! :pandaamazed: and haha relatable xD

I am just.... all kinds of things :pandarolleyes:
Thank you!!!! I'm sure I will!!:pandalove: Lol, these are the struggles of being indecisive. I'm making no progress at all-

All kinds of things sounds like a lot :jisoosmh: I hope you are feeling good though, take care of yourself ^^
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Thank you!!!! I'm sure I will!!:pandalove: Lol, these are the struggles of being indecisive. I'm making no progress at all-

All kinds of things sounds like a lot :jisoosmh: I hope you are feeling good though, take care of yourself ^^
:D <3 haha just wear your fav outfit maybe? :dubuthink:
it is a lot indeed........ and thank you cutie pie, you too :nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
just chillin now after I studied
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:D <3 haha just wear your fav outfit maybe? :dubuthink:
it is a lot indeed........ and thank you cutie pie, you too :nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:
That's a good idea! I'm overthinking everything. I wear my favourite outfit a lot so I wanted to try something different.. But I guess comfort >>>>>>>> anything else. So it looks like I've made my decision. Thanks for the help! :pandahappy:


<3 And thanks :pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy: !!
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I hope you had sweet dreams and are fresh and lively now :)
Honestly I feel a little dead from sleeping too long >.< My mum has just been trying to 'repair' my computer mouse (taking it apart and putting it back together twice) and honestly the mouse is working alright now but I think it's because it just doesn't wanna go through that again cuz lemme tell you it was horrific :sadcat: poor poor mouse
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Honestly I feel a little dead from sleeping too long >.< My mum has just been trying to 'repair' my computer mouse (taking it apart and putting it back together twice) and honestly the mouse is working alright now but I think it's because it just doesn't wanna go through that again cuz lemme tell you it was horrific :sadcat: poor poor mouse
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I have this habit of online window shopping and I've been doing that for three days now... Not three days straight, but when I have free time I do that. Or watch Forensic Files. Or Desperate Housewives.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
It was actually quite active here yesterday. I guess today people are still at school and work.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Nothing interesting has been happening in my life lately.

We had a Chinese exchange student at our school for 2 months and she was in our class. We all were so close to her and she had to leave last Friday. We were all sad to see her go... She even went to our birthdays with us and she went to all our lessons too. We always called her 'Antisocial Anna' because she was on her phone all the time but we adored her and enjoyed teasing her. We were all really attached to her and some people were on the brink of tears when she left.

So I'm feeling a bit sad right now. :(
 
  • Sad
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread