KS Sailor Scouts ~ Get to know us (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I‘m trying to be healthier :naeunstare:
I mean... I'm being healthy too, but I still indulge myself from times to times after the hard work :sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
It can even be just 20 mins on the hovercraft :sadcat:
damn really? that's so so close :sadcat: and I'm even living in the south so the port is close
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
make a 6 member Kpop group with KS Users
Well me, @bulletproof and @sweetener ofc! And then we could probably steal @perhapz and @Baechu from sixnine while they're on hiatus with their members in the army, and then we can have @kuro our 8 year old maknae!
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
damn really? that's so so close :sadcat: and I'm even living in the south so the port is close
Omg each day just gets more and more infuriating with how close we actaully are
honestly u've probably walked past my dad a few times at this rate, he works at Warhammer over there and gets the hovercraft to work everyday
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Omg each day just gets more and more infuriating with how close we actaully are
honestly u've probably walked past my dad a few times at this rate, he works at Warhammer over there and gets the hovercraft to work everyday
damn for real... wait really? in Southsea? :jisoosmh: no idea where Warhammer is, but it's probable lol
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
damn for real... wait really? in Southsea? :jisoosmh: no idea where Warhammer is, but it's probable lol
I'm not sure where in Portsmouth it is, I know it's opposite a Wilkos, but considering how close the hovercraft is i'd say probably lol :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm not sure where in Portsmouth it is, I know it's opposite a Wilkos, but considering how close the hovercraft is i'd say probably lol :wimwim:
damn really? that's exactly opposite to my gym :jisoosmh: so yeah, a big probability I passed by him a few times.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
damn really? that's exactly opposite to my gym :jisoosmh: so yeah, a big probability I passed by him a few times.
I just checked to see if maybe we're talking about a different Wilkos but there's only one Wilkos there omg :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread