- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
yees it’s the Daddy Dean 👀Is that Dean daddy?![]()
yees it’s the Daddy Dean 👀Is that Dean daddy?![]()
saaaammmee 😍 they make me freaking weak
I'm so weak for body rolls.
LOL WHOOPS OH WELL.OMG YES!!!!!!
Was about to study for a math test but THIS MAKES ME WILD
i am destroyed.
CL >>>>>>>>> wall of China >>>>>> attack on titan walls >>>>>>>>> math testLOL WHOOPS OH WELL.
i am destroyed.
why is shs so beautiful 😍CL >>>>>>>>> wall of China >>>>>> attack on titan walls >>>>>>>>> math test
I regret noting
![]()
and asjfgototpgkkrkffiwakdpbpptjf
![]()
THERE'S JUST SOMETHING ABOUT WATCHING IDOLS/ETC. DRINKING WATER...Dean drinking water:
![]()
![]()
![]()
Your priorities are perfect!CL >>>>>>>>> wall of China >>>>>> attack on titan walls >>>>>>>>> math test
I regret noting
![]()
and asjfgototpgkkrkffiwakdpbpptjf
![]()
Math tests are not hot bleh. CL on the other hand.. :pCL >>>>>>>>> wall of China >>>>>> attack on titan walls >>>>>>>>> math test
I regret noting
![]()
and asjfgototpgkkrkffiwakdpbpptjf
![]()
The squad will await thee!I will tomorrow maybe
![]()
We shall await your return as well :pAlright, I have to sleep RIP
TAKE CARE THIRST SQUAD, I SHALL RETURN.
good night . rest well. we will wait patiently your returnAlright, I have to sleep RIP
TAKE CARE THIRST SQUAD, I SHALL RETURN.