- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
“Warned.
I will not let it go if you touch my fans, my staff, my family or my people again.
One last warning.”
original post: naver
1. [+122, -23] We will trust Lai Kuanlin. The truth is revealed!!!!!
2. [+87, -1] I can’t imagine how hard it was for Lai Kuanlin to suffer from April until now, the adults were harassing him until the last minute.
3. [+70, -0] I don’t think Cube will sue, but this time he will sue the bad guys.
4. [+35, -0] I can feel how patient he is. He’s not the kind of guy who’s warning someone, but maybe he’s too tired … Cube should apologize and accept immediately.
5. [+21, -2] I’m not going to let them touch you.