Appreciation Kun-mama promoting his baby Dreamies (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
We need two leader for the whole nct group

I need taeyong and kun as co-leader
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
We need two leader for the whole nct group

I need taeyong and kun as co-leader
Well technically Taeyong isn't the leader of NCT as a whole. Taeyong is the leader of 127 and was the leader of 2018. Kun is the leader of WayV.

I've gone through a whole rant about how some people try to put down Kun's importance as a leader in NCT by saying oh, but Taeyong is the leader of the whole group! Kun is amazing and does his job as a leader perfectly!

I mean we have Lucas saying that no matter what problem no matter where his first instinct is to ask Kun for help!
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Well technically Taeyong isn't the leader of NCT as a whole. Taeyong is the leader of 127 and was the leader of 2018. Kun is the leader of WayV.

I've gone through a whole rant about how some people try to put down Kun's importance as a leader in NCT by saying oh, but Taeyong is the leader of the whole group! Kun is amazing and does his job as a leader perfectly!

I mean we have Lucas saying that no matter what problem no matter where his first instinct is to ask Kun for help!
Taeyong was announce as the leader during their vlive when they presented the empathy album
And until that they do another full group priject and say that the leader have change
Taeyong will stay the leader, there's nothing more easy

And about lucas ofc lucas go to kun because it's easier for him to talk with kun since they are both chinese like renjun and chenle go to kun
But koreans member tends to go to taeyong like doyoung, mark etc...
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Taeyong was announce as the leader during their vlive when they presented the empathy album
And until that they do another full group priject and say that the leader have change
Taeyong will stay the leader, there's nothing more easy

And about lucas ofc lucas go to kun because it's easier for him to talk with kun since they are both chinese like renjun and chenle go to kun
But koreans member tends to go to taeyong like doyoung, mark etc...
I would like to remind you that NCT has a whopping number of 8 Chinese members and Ten being in WayV seems to rely more on Kun than taeyong these days aswell.

Kun as far as I have seen also seems closer with most of the dreamies besides Mark and haechan.

I agree Taeyong is the leader, but... I still find it very unfair to say his job these days is any less or more than Kun's.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread