Nah, DMs are sacred!If you made a whole thread about it
You should at least spill a real tea :/
Kuro is the worse one of the 2! Jimimis is at least openly delulu, but Kuro is like a snake whispering venom into ears!I'm ok with kuroyuri
The other one = π‘π‘π‘
Which is???The truth
No no sheβs a panda not a snake!! >:(Kuro is the worse one of the 2! Jimimis is at least openly delulu, but Kuro is like a snake whispering venom into ears!
Say no to drugs, kids!Common ground: we both love my wife![]()
I say yes to @DrugSay no to drugs, kids!
I meant harmful drugs like meth or cocaine, not helpful and good drugsI say yes to @Drug
I love you#KUROYURIPROTECTIONSQUAD2K19
Common ground: we both love my wife![]()
No no sheβs a panda not a snake!! >:(
facts only@maruif you started it
@maruif you started it
I gave Jimin a respectable third!facts only![]()
Third is a loserI gave Jimin a respectable third!