News KYLA IS BACK IN KOREA (2 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pledis is honestly the worst company in terms of management. I wish they could've at least given Pristin a chance but they felt like after one or two comebacks that they were flopping (seriously, what kind of logic is that?) I'm a diehard Carat but if Seventeen skipping one comeback means Pledis could shift their attention to Pristin, then I wouldn't mind at all.

I'd understand if Afterschool disbands but I guess in my heart of hearts I really don't want them to. I think re debuting Kaeun would at least give her a career, so I'm all in for it if it makes her happy. (sorry for my long ass essay lmao I just fucking hate Pledis)
Honestly though, they are horrible. Like, you aren't Big 3, so were you really expecting Pristin to be insanely popular in only 2 songs??? They really should've given them a chance. I mean, I get that a while a go they were having financial problems or whatever (which was the cause for After School's hiatus, I believe) but now that Seventeen brings in the dough it's not as though they can't afford giving Pristin a few comebacks here and there. I just can't with them.

Tbh, I would be sad for a disbandment, but I think at this point I'd honestly be ok with it at this point. Let's face it, there's only a very slight chance for ever having a comeback, and I would rather just have them officially disband and happily remember their days as After School rather than this fake hope of them maybe getting a comeback one day. They need some closure. I feel like they deserve that at least. Just one last reunion as After School and then disbandment would satisfy me, even though it would make me sad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and lexus

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
let’s hope for the best for her
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread