Kyla Speaks (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I was kinda hoping some tea spillage :taesip:

It's pretty shitty what company was- or wasn't doing with them. They were such young group too.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
It still hasn’t sunk in tbh. I can’t believe they’re actually over. No more Pristin for good. :(
I'd rather have it like this than have them just stuck in the dungeon for years like the younger girls from After School are...
I was kinda hoping some tea spillage :taesip:

It's pretty shitty what company was- or wasn't doing with them. They were such young group too.
Yeah, I wanna know whether they had to buy their way out of their contracts or not... I have so many questions tbh like why did Sungyeon and Yehana stay when Pledis aren't doing anything for them???
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,286
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,035
Ship
Wreck
I'd rather have it like this than have them just stuck in the dungeon for years like the younger girls from After School are...

Yeah, I wanna know whether they had to buy their way out of their contracts or not... I have so many questions tbh like why did Sungyeon and Yehana stay when Pledis aren't doing anything for them???
Even if they could buy out their contract unfortunately Pledis has to agree to it, so it's possible they didn't get the option.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I'd rather have it like this than have them just stuck in the dungeon for years like the younger girls from After School are...

Yeah, I wanna know whether they had to buy their way out of their contracts or not... I have so many questions tbh like why did Sungyeon and Yehana stay when Pledis aren't doing anything for them???
I just hope they aren't walking away with trainee debt
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Honestly, Pristin deserved so much better. I was a bit surprised when I found out they disbanded, but tbh it shouldn't be that surprising. Hopefully the girls can speak up more about this issue soon. (I doubt they can though :/)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is just upsetting
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Pledis are a fucking disgrace of a company and they should never be allowed to debut another girl group ever again. They are a shit company and they are completely fucking useless at managing girl groups!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Sorry it still hard not to think if she didnt do what she did pristin may still be here
and i know im goin get hate for this comment but i feel like we are all thinking it to some extent or another
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Sorry it still hard not to think if she didnt do what she did pristin may still be here
and i know im goin get hate for this comment but i feel like we are all thinking it to some extent or another
No I think we all know this is Pledis fault lmao

What did Kyla do? Exist? 😂
 
Last edited:
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Sorry it still hard not to think if she didnt do what she did pristin may still be here
and i know im goin get hate for this comment but i feel like we are all thinking it to some extent or another
She did nothing wrong. Pledis is the one who managed them and ruined them.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,286
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,035
Ship
Wreck
Sorry it still hard not to think if she didnt do what she did pristin may still be here
and i know im goin get hate for this comment but i feel like we are all thinking it to some extent or another
Explain why Pristin V didn't get another comeback then cause that definitely wasn't Kylas fault and what about Umji? Gfriend did just fine even with her getting similar comments.

Pledis is a trash company that gave up on Pristin purely because they weren't immediately showing the results Pledis wanted in just over 1 year.

If we take how Pledis promoted Pristin and apply it to EXID then EXID would've disbanded after Dasoni while the next comeback they had was Up & Down, so you never know what's around the corner.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread