Appreciation KYOONGCON TODAY (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her

You guys I am so excited I am literally shaking. This will be my first live concert ever! Even though I wasn't chosen for the video event thank God I would be a nervous wreck I am ready with my red dress on
IMG_20200514_194341.jpg
 
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy and Wingfrost
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Also, the number of giveaways of the tickets for those who can't buy it :jisoosmh: Baekhyun has raised good kids
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread