Teaser La casa de papel 3 teaser is out (4 Viewers)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :queen:
i really wonder what they are gonna do now tho, it kinda feels unnecessary for a 3rd one but i'll take it gladly if its as good as the 1st 2 seasons
I don’t know, but hopefully it will be amazing :queen: Maybe another plan? Or the police is still looking for them
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I don’t know, but hopefully it will be amazing :queen: Maybe another plan? Or the police is still looking for them
idk it will be difficult to do another bank heist and top the 1st one so idkbut it would be boring to just see them run away from the police as well
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
idk it will be difficult to do another bank heist and top the 1st one so idkbut it would be boring to just see them run away from the police as well
I have no idea, but I trust them :queen:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
YAS
I don’t know what S3 will be about but I trust the director. So far the show was amazing
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I am watch the last episode of season 2 right now, going to start third season tomorrow. It's lit. :llama_squish:
I think the third season was even better than the first 2
Can't wait for the 4th one :sj_weary:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread