- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I don’t know, but hopefully it will be amazingYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
i really wonder what they are gonna do now tho, it kinda feels unnecessary for a 3rd one but i'll take it gladly if its as good as the 1st 2 seasons
idk it will be difficult to do another bank heist and top the 1st one so idkbut it would be boring to just see them run away from the police as wellI don’t know, but hopefully it will be amazingMaybe another plan? Or the police is still looking for them
I have no idea, but I trust themidk it will be difficult to do another bank heist and top the 1st one so idkbut it would be boring to just see them run away from the police as well
hopefullyI have no idea, but I trust them![]()
I think the third season was even better than the first 2I am watch the last episode of season 2 right now, going to start third season tomorrow. It's lit.![]()