Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,224 Reactions Received 76,669 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,687 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 19 September 2019 #1 Reactions: lexus, Willow and OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 19 September 2019 #2 Very good! Underrated group for sure. I've especially liked their songs from last year and now this. I like this music/concept direction a lot. Reactions: lexus, RainbowDevil, Willow and 1 other person
Very good! Underrated group for sure. I've especially liked their songs from last year and now this. I like this music/concept direction a lot.
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 19 September 2019 #3 Nice song Reactions: lexus, Abeamus and OnlyCalB
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 19 September 2019 #4 I have to relisten cause I wasn't paying enough attention, still expecting a bop tho Reactions: lexus, Abeamus and OnlyCalB
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 19 September 2019 #5 I like it. I’m definitely gonna give the rest of the album a listen later. Reactions: OnlyCalB and Abeamus