Appreciation Lai Guanlin’s career as a director (1 Viewer)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,453
Reactions Received
41,078
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,070
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship


I don’t follow Wanna One members career closely (except Daniel and Jinyoung) and I was wondering what Kuanlin is doing now.
I’m happy for him, looks like he is really talented as a director. :sakUwu:
@Wannable
 
  • Wow
Reactions: motorp77

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905


I don’t follow Wanna One members career closely (except Daniel and Jinyoung) and I was wondering what Kuanlin is doing now.
I’m happy for him, looks like he is really talented as a director. :sakUwu:
@Wannable
i ve heard that it's raining in beijing is amazing
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
I’m not sure if it’s possible to watch it somewhere cuz google is failing me. :soob:
yeah not quite sure we can find it smwhere right now, should have seen it in the cinema smh my head :dying:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread