- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
with a gun ofc, shoot pellets of love like a modern day cupidYell your love for Jimin from the rooftops
sounds goodwith a gun ofc, shoot pellets of love like a modern day cupid
ooo exciting! how are u gonna end ur year?sounds goodI'll join you in 2 days when I finish school
Sleeping and binging on kpop probably tbh lmaoooooooo. I lead a boring life. Maybe I'll play a little Wii if i want to be fancyooo exciting! how are u gonna end ur year?
honestly who needs anything moreSleeping and binging on kpop probably tbh lmaoooooooo. I lead a boring life. Maybe I'll play a little Wii if i want to be fancy
very truehonestly who needs anything more
I live across the street from the beach and I’ve gone there about five times in my life, think I’ll passSummer holiday? Visit the beach, isn't that the basic
I'm not rly fan either, all that sandI live across the street from the beach and I’ve gone there about five times in my life, think I’ll pass
Very true, there isn’t a single reason to enjoy the beachI'm not rly fan either, all that sand![]()
If i want to go to swim or take some sun I much rather go to cottage with some nice lake next to it!Very true, there isn’t a single reason to enjoy the beach
Don’t even need the lake, just go to a cottage, yay cottageIf i want to go to swim or take some sun I much rather go to cottage with some nice lake next to it!
Cottages definitely are fun. But it's best if there is lake and saunaDon’t even need the lake, just go to a cottage, yay cottage