Last sheet mask you used? (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
Feel free to discuss your personal favorites and/or the regimen you pair a particular sheet mask with.

I'm actually not a sheet mask person. I prefer clay masks.

This was the last one I used:


It was the first time I used it and I liked it!
I like the fresh grapefruit scent and the slight feeling of bubbles forming.
I have semi-sensitive skin and it did not irritate my face.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I love sheet masks :maheart: I think the last one I used was a Missha Airy fit with Tea tree. my skin feels so refreshed and healthy after using sheet masks omg:sakUwu:

Also most of the times I get Missha or Tony moly
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Do these actually work?
Yes :sanapray: a few times my bestie asked me if I changed my foundation because my skin was very smooth.The ‘secret’ was a sheet mask the night before
 
  • Like
Reactions: SnowWhite

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Omg then that's what I was looking for all my life :pikahappy:
I mean there are a lot of sheet masks options and ofc not all of them might work, but you can try to find what your skin needs. For example I try to get different masks and use what I need on that day :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SnowWhite

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Ooh I just used a charcoal mask with oxygen bubbles :wimwim: interesting feeling and my skin seems softer now
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread