- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Lay has been so happy on Go fighting this season and I am LIVING for it! It's great! I also love how those 3 are so close and it is just adorable!
But with these 3 (And Xun lowkey also, even though he isn't here) being so close, I feel like the current cast has a split in them. The ultra close and familiar with eachother old members and the new and still not used to the enviroment new members...
Anyways, I love this show and I love Yixing!
But with these 3 (And Xun lowkey also, even though he isn't here) being so close, I feel like the current cast has a split in them. The ultra close and familiar with eachother old members and the new and still not used to the enviroment new members...
Anyways, I love this show and I love Yixing!