18+ Lay has a veiny **** (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
When have I EVER clickbaited! :rjeat:
Dunno o.o but usually those titles are a clickbait and I always end up deceived and disappointed ;-;
ty for actual +18 content, it is highly appreciated uwu this pic of Lay is killing me
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Dunno o.o but usually those titles are a clickbait and I always end up deceived and disappointed ;-;
ty for actual +18 content, it is highly appreciated uwu this pic of Lay is killing me
When AREN'T my 18+ threads actually 18+! :sanathink: I need to post them more if there are people doubting me on here!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lovely :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I’m an innocent bean so why did I click on this thread?
:nekosweat: :nekoshy:
Bcs you are just telling yourself you are an innocent bean, but deep inside you there is a part of you that is going: Yeah... I do wonder if Lay's dick is really veiny or not!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread