18+ Lay is now the ambassador for Calvin Klein! [18+ cuz there's pictures of Lay only in... underwear...] (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
HE IS SO HOT OMG OMG OMG
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If we keep on getting pictures like these, I wholeheartedly approve of the decision to make him the ambassador!
I CANT HAVE ENOUGH OF THESE PICTURES ALREADY
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I remember getting into Exo and watching videos of Lay being oblivious to things and just a lil cutie and now here we are with pictures like this...

But I approve :jenniesmug:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I remember getting into Exo and watching videos of Lay being oblivious to things and just a lil cutie and now here we are with pictures like this...

But I approve :jenniesmug:
He's still an oblivious cutie sometimes... But those times are becoming really, really... rare...
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I mean, those really nice images aside for a second - I'm really proud of how far he's come and how hard he's worked to make things happen for himself (along with his staff, of course). He's such a bundle of precious that must be protected and supported at all costs
 
  • Love
Reactions: noir and maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread