- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
YesDo you want me dead??
![]()
If I have to suffer, so do you. I swear grandline was just an excuse for Lay to grind and hipthrust into our faces for a few hours straight!![]()
Me after dying:
![]()
You need jisoos ChristIf I have to suffer, so do you. I swear grandline was just an excuse for Lay to grind and hipthrust into our faces for a few hours straight!
Remember this is the same dude, who a few years ago almost cried on a variety show bcs he got betrayed.He too far gone
![]()
Seungkwan may of said he is high quality but let me tell you yixing is best qualityRemember this is the same dude, who a few years ago almost cried on a variety show bcs he got betrayed.
The same dude whose cat didn't have a name
The same dude who gives his jacket to staff who are feeling cold
The same dude who willingly says that "If we say he's a snack, he's a snack"
Yixing should not be allowed to exist, that is how far in the duality he is.