- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Excuse you how on earth have you not listened to it
No its cuz when we're jumping and popping we jopping
which user do you think has the best username and aesthetic?
@melancholia because I made her sig to match her aesthetic so it must be superior
Jk I dont really know, but I like the username NASA![]()
Just recently I forgot that I made plans with my bff to spend new years eve with her so she wouldn't be alone cuz her boyf was working, she almost spent new years alone at the bar tryna talk to her bf while he was serving customers ripWhat's the most important thing u think u've ever forgotten about
at least I know this one is definitely from you @NASA
I actually tend to remember really important things like phone, passport etc. It's the small things that I tend to forget a lot. I don't know how may water bottles I've lost. It's more than 20 though![]()
My favourite too
I loved the song in general but that part makes me giggle, the mv is literally a goldmine for fans writing catboy fanfics thoI wasn't the woof anon but how did u feel when TXT went WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF in Cat&Dog?
I went no and switched songs
Lol Im kidding I dont remember Cat and Dog that well but Im pretty sure i didnt listen to it all
Hehe~My favourite too
And no, this anon wasn't from me either![]()