Lazy Uncreative College Student Anon ft. One High Schooler (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
slay queens

:queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen:
we slay at flopping
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
which user do you think has the best username and aesthetic?

@melancholia because I made her sig to match her aesthetic so it must be superior :sj_weary:

Jk I dont really know, but I like the username NASA :wimwim:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
which user do you think has the best username and aesthetic?

@melancholia because I made her sig to match her aesthetic so it must be superior :sj_weary:

Jk I dont really know, but I like the username NASA :wimwim:
:pandalove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Who's your favorite squish? <3

@Belgizen :sanapray: cause she squishes my heart
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
What's the most important thing u think u've ever forgotten about :wimwim:

at least I know this one is definitely from you @NASA :yolk:

I actually tend to remember really important things like phone, passport etc. It's the small things that I tend to forget a lot. I don't know how may water bottles I've lost. It's more than 20 though :wimwim:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
What's the most important thing u think u've ever forgotten about :wimwim:

at least I know this one is definitely from you @NASA :yolk:

I actually tend to remember really important things like phone, passport etc. It's the small things that I tend to forget a lot. I don't know how may water bottles I've lost. It's more than 20 though :wimwim:
Just recently I forgot that I made plans with my bff to spend new years eve with her so she wouldn't be alone cuz her boyf was working, she almost spent new years alone at the bar tryna talk to her bf while he was serving customers rip

Everyone got at least one anon from me so far
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hello, raja!~ ~Min~

to quote the great poet Alaska

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I haven't sent u one yet i'm sorry who's that in ur sig she's rly cute with that hairstyle and the pink suits her skin tone really well


that's ok hun :nekolove:
the one in my sig is Binnie from Oh My Girl :sanapray: she really looks beautiful like this
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wasn't the woof anon but how did u feel when TXT went WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF in Cat&Dog? :sanapray:


I went no and switched songs :wimwim:
Lol Im kidding I dont remember Cat and Dog that well but Im pretty sure i didnt listen to it all
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I wasn't the woof anon but how did u feel when TXT went WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF in Cat&Dog? :sanapray:


I went no and switched songs :wimwim:
Lol Im kidding I dont remember Cat and Dog that well but Im pretty sure i didnt listen to it all
I loved the song in general but that part makes me giggle, the mv is literally a goldmine for fans writing catboy fanfics tho :wimwim:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread