- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
smart choice tatoIf you were stranded on a deserted island and could only bring one thing with you, what would you bring?
a boat![]()
I do confirm@Baechu @mirella @Tir @Ozymandias @perhapz @Walnutt @AnotherKpopTrash @Mangoey @Faerie @Reo @blurryface @maruif @Neckologist @Koala @Spooky @NASA @bulletproof @la_mort_pour_vous @Skinnny @DrewB @raymondchouku @Rainism @MinSquishy @Gahyeonie @PurpleHime @Pilot @Darjeeling @MrsJimin @Bae Joo-hyun @Koala @Chahee @umpheri @Uaena @eclipsoul
I've you're not there, it's not because I didn't want to tag you I promise. It's because I have terrible memory. @NASA can confirm![]()
Stan SuperM everyoneIt's jumping, it's popping, we flopping![]()
Wait is that actually what jopping is I never listened to the songStan SuperM everyone![]()
Excuse you how on earth have you not listened to itWait is that actually what jopping is I never listened to the song![]()