Lazy Uncreative College Student Anon ft. One High Schooler (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Four groups you like; pick two idols from each group; from that form a super group with the six of the eight idols you have left... Rate that group on a scale of 1-10.

BTS - Taehyung and Jungkook
Winner - Seunghoon and Mino
Blackpink - Rosé and Jennie
CLC - Seunghee and Seungyeon

Super group - Taehyung, Seunghoon, Mino, Seungyeon, Rosé, Jennie

10/10 because I said so :wimwim:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I’m so cringed out 😔 I had a cringe moment from when I went into detention and the teacher asked me what I did but I said it was a misunderstanding.

 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Top 5 users you want to get to know better.

@NASA
@Baechu
@Tir
idk who else :wimwim:
I was almost the Luna to ur Artemis until I made this sig out of boredom and accidentally made a bomb af aesthetic :wimwim:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I’m so cringed out 😔 I had a cringe moment from when I went into detention and the teacher asked me what I did but I said it was a misunderstanding.

detention sucks :c
I hope you got out of it somehow and explained to the teacher ^^
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Favourite Anime?

I actually have a lot of favorites. Some of my faves would have to be Demon Slayer, Death Note, Banana Fish, and Sailor Moon.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
What's your dream job?

I want to be a therapist for children and adolescence. Especially those who struggle with trauma, anxiety, and depression like myself
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread