Lazy Uncreative College Student Anon ft. One High Schooler (1 Viewer)

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
which user do you think has the best username and aesthetic?

@melancholia because I made her sig to match her aesthetic so it must be superior :sj_weary:

Jk I dont really know, but I like the username NASA :wimwim:
I LOVE MY SIG
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,398
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I LOVE MY SIG
Thank you :yolk:
Whenever I look at it I notice all the ways it could be better tbh
can I make some changes and show you an updated version because I think I can do better
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Thank you :yolk:
Whenever I look at it I notice all the ways it could be better tbh
can I make some changes and show you an updated version because I think I can do better
sure, you can make some changes. i still love it! im so happy
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Time to give some recs :sanapray:
Top 5 vocaloid songs of all time GO

I only know this one :jisoosmh:







TOP 5 ANIME OP OR ED SONGS, IF I DONT SEE GURENGE IN THERE IMMA FLIP

I usually skip anime openings and endings, but I love this one






Just say, "yes nasa, of course" :irenecrazy:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,398
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Top 5 vocaloid songs of all time GO
TOP 5 ANIME OP OR ED SONGS, IF I DONT SEE GURENGE IN THERE IMMA FLIP


yes nasa, of course :irenecrazy:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
@lexus imma go pour myself some violet gin now, I didn't think i'd have another drink but I have so many dailies I needa do on world of warcraft before resets tomorrow morning and servers are down for another 30 mins so I need sustenance until I can finish everything on wow and go to bed :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread