- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
I'll steal what I wantNO STEALING MY WIFE![]()
I'll steal what I wantNO STEALING MY WIFE![]()
I LOVE MY SIGwhich user do you think has the best username and aesthetic?
@melancholia because I made her sig to match her aesthetic so it must be superior
Jk I dont really know, but I like the username NASA![]()
Thank youI LOVE MY SIG
sure, you can make some changes. i still love it! im so happyThank you
Whenever I look at it I notice all the ways it could be better tbh
can I make some changes and show you an updated version because I think I can do better
Top 5 vocaloid songs of all time GO
I only know this one
TOP 5 ANIME OP OR ED SONGS, IF I DONT SEE GURENGE IN THERE IMMA FLIP
I usually skip anime openings and endings, but I love this one
I'm definitely going to check these outTime to give some recs
Just say, "yes nasa, of course"![]()
If you could switch bodies with a user for three days, who would it be?
........... @Skinnny cause Skinnny is the best
It isI just threw my phone onto my bed and it hit my hairbrush I hope it's okay
Is your brush okay?![]()
Wow tasteTop 5 vocaloid songs of all time GO
TOP 5 ANIME OP OR ED SONGS, IF I DONT SEE GURENGE IN THERE IMMA FLIP
yes nasa, of course![]()