Found LE SSERAFIM Eunchae (1 Viewer)

seoriverse

piece of me, piece of mind
.
Joined
19 August 2022
Messages
8,113
Reactions Received
11,189
Location
odd eye circle
Website
iluvseori.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,539
Fandom
loonarmy seoro
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Treasure Mashiho rare
ITZY Ryujin rare
Twice Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung rares
Rose 4 rare
Seventeen DK
Nu’est rares I don’t have
WJSN rares I don’t have
fromis_9 rares I don’t have
Wendy solo rares I don’t have
ATEEZ Mingi and San rares
CIX BX Rare
GOT7 Mark rare
Enhypen rares I don’t have
Exo rares I don’t have
Taeyeon rares (except 4)
Joy rares (except 5)

common cards.
Kihyun solo (1, 3 and 4)
Hoshi solo (all)
SHINee common (except Key)
Suho (1, 4 and 5)
Yerin (4 and 5)
Wheein solo (1, 3, 4 and 5)
Momoland I don’t have
PIXY 3 and 4
You can still have the ryujin, just say which two commons you want to give if you don’t have rares
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
You can still have the ryujin, just say which two commons you want to give if you don’t have rares
I only have NCT dream mark rare rn for trade :jisoosmh: I have a few common tho
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I only have NCT dream mark rare rn for trade :jisoosmh: I have a few common tho
I finished nct dream rares lol

just two commons you don’t want and I don’t have
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread