Least Favorite Avenger? (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2021
Messages
62
Reactions Received
63
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
I like all the avenger, but if I were to choose probably Hawkeye.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Black Widow. Scarlett Johansson has always rubbed me the wrong way... There are some actors I can separate from their characters and some I cannot and SJ i cannot... Although, if it wasn't her it would be another who I've always found repugnant based on having a dick personality. When it comes to films [super hero films/action films] abilities are secondary to whether I like the character or not. Personality is always key.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I honestly don't care for most of them? :wimwim:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,058
Reactions Received
52,942
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,130
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Aaron Taylor Johnson version Quicksilver. Or DonCheadle War Machine Avenger, not the War Machine in Iron Man 2 n 3, just in Avengers/Civil War.

In comics, Ant-Man as an Avenger. Not the Paul Rudd Scott Lang Ant Man, just certain eras of Hank Pym Ant Man as an Avenger. Hey you asked.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t really like any of them to be honest :lisalaugh: probably just because I’m not a fan of those kind of movies.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread