I really dislike arrowhead
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 9 May 2021 #1 I really dislike arrowhead Reactions: Mangoey and Abeamus
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 9 May 2021 #2 I dont think I have gotten bad ones. I guess anything with just regular water in it. It needs to be flavored or fizzy if I'm spending money for it Reactions: Mangoey
I dont think I have gotten bad ones. I guess anything with just regular water in it. It needs to be flavored or fizzy if I'm spending money for it
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 9 May 2021 #3 blueberries said: I dont think I have gotten bad ones. I guess anything with just regular water in it. It needs to be flavored or fizzy if I'm spending money for it Click to expand... I can’t do carbonated water Reactions: Mangoey
blueberries said: I dont think I have gotten bad ones. I guess anything with just regular water in it. It needs to be flavored or fizzy if I'm spending money for it Click to expand... I can’t do carbonated water
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,208 Reactions Received 76,668 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,597 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 10 May 2021 #4 I'd just go with Volvic as I find it has an off taste Reactions: Mangoey
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 10 May 2021 #5 Dunno, the bottled water in Germany is really good Reactions: Mangoey
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 10 May 2021 #6 i hate bottled water, i'll only drink it flavoured or carbonated Reactions: Mangoey
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 10 May 2021 #7 Whatever is the most expensive I usually just drink Kirkland signature or deer park.