Least Favorite Bottled Water (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I dont think I have gotten bad ones. I guess anything with just regular water in it. It needs to be flavored or fizzy if I'm spending money for it
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i hate bottled water, i'll only drink it flavoured or carbonated
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Whatever is the most expensive :jisoosmh:
I usually just drink Kirkland signature or deer park.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread