COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Fanfiction Least favorite fanfic theme/genre? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Rizzlers
Pronouns
The/greatest
Anything that has to do with sex. I like to read fanfics using the THUD method

T- is this worthy of your time
H - is it Hurtful to the idol?
U - is it Useful or is it brainrot?
D - will it leave a bad Digital footprint?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Anything that has to do with sex. I like to read fanfics using the THUD method

T- is this worthy of your time
H - is it Hurtful to the idol?
U - is it Useful or is it brainrot?
D - will it leave a bad Digital footprint?
I like your method!

Reactions Received
Website
www.wattpad.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𝑨𝑹𝑴𝒀
Pronouns
✰ 𝑯𝒆/𝑯𝒊𝒎 ✰

Strawberry_Starz

🌈✨🌈✨🌈✨🌈✨🌈
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
That's me sometimes

I really have no idea why I'm so against it :pacman:
I dont like it cuz Y/N is meant to be ANYONE yet they have a personality that cant fit with just anyone and are ALWAYS Female, what happened to the male fans?:shake: they can atleast use They/Them :pandamad: also I dislike BxG stories so that adds to why I wont read these, also Y/N has ridiculous ways to meet celebrities and get togetherwith them, they would NEVER work out in real life and yet it does for her :soob:

Reactions Received
Website
www.wattpad.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𝑨𝑹𝑴𝒀
Pronouns
✰ 𝑯𝒆/𝑯𝒊𝒎 ✰
I dont like it cuz Y/N is meant to be ANYONE yet they have a personality that cant fit with just anyone and are ALWAYS Female, what happened to the male fans?:shake: they can atleast use They/Them :pandamad: also I dislike BxG stories so that adds to why I wont read these, also Y/N has ridiculous ways to meet celebrities and get togetherwith them, they would NEVER work out in real life and yet it does for her :soob:

Shit! You just read my mind too :pikasmart:

You know what ???

I also dislike BXG stories because of the lame drama and shit included, Fuck I used to like it and now I hate it and can't stand it anymore. But yeah I always ask myself why no male readers like me when there are also male fans out there ?? :pandamad:

sometimes the personalities and actions annoy the shit out of me :magikarp:
And yeah I agree with the interactions. They are stupid and ass :pikagun:

Strawberry_Starz

🌈✨🌈✨🌈✨🌈✨🌈
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Shit! You just read my mind too :pikasmart:

You know what ???

I also dislike BXG stories because of the lame drama and shit included, Fuck I used to like it and now I hate it and can't stand it anymore. But yeah I always ask myself why no male readers like me when there are also male fans out there ?? :pandamad:

sometimes the personalities and actions annoy the shit out of me :magikarp:
And yeah I agree with the interactions. They are stupid and ass :pikagun:
I never did like BxG, possibly because when I began learning about romance, i started with BxB Fanfics and got obsessed with that :scree: or perhaps It just wasn't something I liked :pepeshrug: and OMG SAME, the annoying drama and jealousy is in every book :jisoosmh: :pandamad:

It always made me really annoyed that they dont allow for the user to be a male or use they/them :umjicry:and everytime I see a Reader or Y/N or Imagine anywhere, I get disgusted and will skip it :scree:

SAME, LIKE Y/N, PLEASE HAVE COLOR AND LIFE IN YOU, HAVE A REAL PERSONALITY :shake:

Like can you imagine a girl RANDOMLY getting added to a male kpop group??? LIKE THAT GROUP IS DEAD BRO :dying: WE HAVE LIKE 1 KPOP GROUP OR SMTH WITH BOTH FEMALE AND MALE MEMBERS :jisoosmh:

Reactions Received
Website
www.wattpad.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𝑨𝑹𝑴𝒀
Pronouns
✰ 𝑯𝒆/𝑯𝒊𝒎 ✰
I never did like BxG, possibly because when I began learning about romance, i started with BxB Fanfics and got obsessed with that :scree: or perhaps It just wasn't something I liked :pepeshrug: and OMG SAME, the annoying drama and jealousy is in every book :jisoosmh: :pandamad:

It always made me really annoyed that they dont allow for the user to be a male or use they/them :umjicry:and everytime I see a Reader or Y/N or Imagine anywhere, I get disgusted and will skip it :scree:

SAME, LIKE Y/N, PLEASE HAVE COLOR AND LIFE IN YOU, HAVE A REAL PERSONALITY :shake:

Like can you imagine a girl RANDOMLY getting added to a male kpop group??? LIKE THAT GROUP IS DEAD BRO :dying: WE HAVE LIKE 1 KPOP GROUP OR SMTH WITH BOTH FEMALE AND MALE MEMBERS :jisoosmh:

XD

Yeah Its stupid that people think a girl can be added to a boy group when its a Boygroup (Fr like how is that even possible ???) :zoomeyes:

I like BXB and I think its something that I would read rather than a cringy story like Y/N

Like sometimes Y/N is stupid and can't think for herself (I hate that when I used to read FF like that) :magikarp:

Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands on her for not having a realistic personality than a dumb one :taeminface:

But yeah your reactions are my reactions :icgyu:

Strawberry_Starz

🌈✨🌈✨🌈✨🌈✨🌈
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
XD

Yeah Its stupid that people think a girl can be added to a boy group when its a Boygroup (Fr like how is that even possible ???) :zoomeyes:

I like BXB and I think its something that I would read rather than a cringy story like Y/N

Like sometimes Y/N is stupid and can't think for herself (I hate that when I used to read FF like that) :magikarp:

Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands on her for not having a realistic personality than a dumb one :taeminface:

But yeah your reactions are my reactions :icgyu:
Yeah and they get married and have kids on top of that :soob:and apparently the whole fandom is like "Aww they are happy, we are happy!", nah, fck that, aint no way thats happening irl, I never read any such fics but I am pretty this happened often with bts and I am 100% SURE the internet will BREAK if they say that they got married or have kids irl :jisoosmh:

Types of girls Y/N can be:
Popular girl
Shy nerd with no friends
Hot girl
the bullied one
the innocent one
the "I aM nOt LiKe OtHeR gIrlS"
The insecure, sad one

and more I cant think of right now, HAVE A PERSONALITY Y/N, HAVE A PROPER FAMILY, RELATIVES, BACKSTORY, FRIENDS AND MORE :pandamad:

I would die quite soon if I am forced to read any Y/N stories, they are SO repetetive, filled with plot holes, so boring and normal, I dont even step onto wattpad because I cant stand this type of trash everywhere I look :soob:, we are also not gonna begin on the gazzillion grammer/spelling mistakes there are in like every other story :cokustare:

Reactions Received
Website
www.wattpad.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𝑨𝑹𝑴𝒀
Pronouns
✰ 𝑯𝒆/𝑯𝒊𝒎 ✰
Yeah and they get married and have kids on top of that :soob:and apparently the whole fandom is like "Aww they are happy, we are happy!", nah, fck that, aint no way thats happening irl, I never read any such fics but I am pretty this happened often with bts and I am 100% SURE the internet will BREAK if they say that they got married or have kids irl :jisoosmh:

Types of girls Y/N can be:
Popular girl
Shy nerd with no friends
Hot girl
the bullied one
the innocent one
the "I aM nOt LiKe OtHeR gIrlS"
The insecure, sad one

and more I cant think of right now, HAVE A PERSONALITY Y/N, HAVE A PROPER FAMILY, RELATIVES, BACKSTORY, FRIENDS AND MORE :pandamad:

I would die quite soon if I am forced to read any Y/N stories, they are SO repetetive, filled with plot holes, so boring and normal, I dont even step onto wattpad because I cant stand this type of trash everywhere I look :soob:, we are also not gonna begin on the gazzillion grammer/spelling mistakes there are in like every other story :cokustare:

Yess

Yeah I avoid that all the time, Like how can you be in a group with a family ??? Seriously the context is messed up and there needs to be a proper story with a character with a proper personality. :sj_weary:

I would do the same if anyone told me to read a shitty Y/N story
Myself as a Wattpad writer (Tho I haven't written a full story yet nor do I have anyone reading my stories) I try to make plot twists or different scenarios rather than the same boring ones.

I really don t give a shit about the Grammer, however it does get on my nerves when I'm trying to read a story on Wattpad because I cant understand any shitty word(s) they are trying to use like isn't there a Grammer tool to help fix those gazillion errors ????

Don't get me started with the Y/N as the popular girl :kijoongstare:

I once read a story and fuck I cringed and I wasn't the only one. Other readers out there were like "Bro get a life" or she was full of herself. Like What a loser :magikarp:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread