:pandaamazed::pandaamazed::pandaamazed::pandaamazed:
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,398 Reactions Received 151,411 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 17 March 2019 #1 Reactions: Deleted member 289, igloo and Soleski
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 17 March 2019 #2 thats a killer look Reactions: Ahsoka
raymondchouku . Joined 8 March 2019 Messages 6,995 Reactions Received 12,662 Cards View Profile KS Coins 691 Fandom Exo L Gender Male Ship @DimashVirus 1 April 2019 #3 I use to have a coat like that 11 years ago that I got on Ebay for $40 ... Although, I don't live in a cold climate so not anymore. lol.. Cool though. Reactions: Ahsoka
I use to have a coat like that 11 years ago that I got on Ebay for $40 ... Although, I don't live in a cold climate so not anymore. lol.. Cool though.
quinby Joined 18 March 2019 Messages 873 Reactions Received 2,138 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 2 April 2019 #4 A great look. It's hard to go wrong with leather. Reactions: Ahsoka