COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

leaving members makes me scared... (1 Viewer)

happening?

• not happening

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • stream happening by akmu

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Reactions Received
KS Coins
you know members from one d, fifth harmony, and little mix with their members leaving... makes me scared imagining if it happens to blackpink

bts is the biggest boygroup right now but i don't see anyone from them leaving for western market, since there is only one member who is fluent in english, but he's not the most who gets attention the most :nayeonisdone: cuz it's usually vkook

for blackpink, there are three members who speaks english fluently and they got very large following basing it on their instagram followers, and that makes me scared cuz what if a overseas company snitches away a member :nekosweat:

you can choose to forget this thread and stream this bop

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
lol what
i think u can rest assured thats not gonna happen

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Kpop contracts are notoriously hard to get out of, so we get 3 more years with Chaelisa :sanapray:

But it does raise the question of where they'd go once their contracts are over?
Foreign members almost always go back home but their options don't look as great

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Kpop contracts are notoriously hard to get out of, so we get 3 more years with Chaelisa :sanapray:

But it does raise the question of where they'd go once their contracts are over?
Foreign members almost always go back home but their options don't look as great
Noooo! After their 10 yr contracts r over, i want them to stay together as a friend-grp n record/promote n live together forever (as no gg has ever done in the history of the music world, RIP Spice Girls, Destiny's Child, Bananarama, TLC, n countless others, except maybe S.H.E. {Selena Jen, Hebe Tien n Ella Chen, the longest lastingest gg i can think of but who knows if they'll still be together either in 10 yrs time?)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
Umm... After what we EXO-ls have gone through, I suggest everyone to not think that a member leaving a group is not possible or that their contracts will stop them.
Personally after 2015, I've realised that it's better to just enjoy what we have now from our fav groups and go with the flow.
Eventual disbandment will hurt but we've spent our youth together and made beautiful memories. That is enough. I'll always have their music with me.

Reactions Received
KS Coins

Yeah, i wonder if they would renew their contracts
Maybe someone will do a mnzy :/

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Yeah, i wonder if they would renew their contracts
Maybe someone will do a mnzy :/
I hope they all do but I can see Jensoo staying.
Chaennie is definitely leaving

VillageIdiot

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
with bp being from yg they'd be esp scared off after cl's failure
Tbf she had a really promising career.
Until she stayed with YG and he paid her dust

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It 50/50 for me as rm has been trying to make it in America as a soloist for a while
he does so many collabs
it will take 1 song of his to do well enough for him to get western rap status
and prob be on a justin bieber song
and big hit will let him do what he wants
big hit will let him do w.e the fuck he wants cause he brings to much too the company to risk him leaving

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread